This submission is by TM Jack from New York. We really liked his pick of Table Topics on the subject. They are easy and yet not too narrow to yield similar replies. Go take a read.
RELATED: How to do the role of Table Topic Master?
If you have ever felt lucky to be alive in the most exciting times in human history, post a thank you note to the entrepreneurs. There’s no doubt that much of what we enjoy are outcome of entrepreneurs risking it all. Be it every day life saving drugs or life simplifying tech or even your daily dose of YouTube viewing – all came about because someday somewhere someone decided to be an entrepreneur. Let’s thank them now and thank our TMOD for reminding us this. Now let’s begin with our Table Topic session. I would like to remind that all of you are eligible to participate and the time limit is 1 to 2 minutes.
- An entrepreneur you really admire
- Jobs VS Entrepreneurship – where would you tell your kids to pitch tent.
- An entrepreneur is someone who …. (complete the sentence)
- Do you think entrepreneurs are born or made?
- Entrepreneurship is a full time job.
- If you could work under any entrepreneur living or dead, whom would you pick?
- What prepares you better for entrepreneurship – a job or a business school?
Related: How to appreciate Table Topic Speakers?
Thank you TM Jack for this submission.
We here at mymeetingroles.com are making a collection of scripts / introductions for all roles in Toastmasters. If you have such ideas or scripts that you have used in your club, let us know here or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more ideas to host a fun Table Topic Session, click here.