Sports may be one of the most unifying theme for a large number of people. It has the power to bring together different people like nothing else. Here is a submission by TM Mohit from Kolkata on this theme. Have a look.
I feel that kids these days are missing out on a major sphere of their childhood – sports. The addiction to mobile and video games have ruined sports as on option for them. During our childhood, sports was one of the most awaited activities of the day. Keeping that in mind, I have designed some simple topics today on the theme of sports on which any one can speak for 1 to 2 minutes. So let’s begin. Who would like to volunteer?
1) Team sports or individual sports – what do you like more?
2) If given a chance, would you like to live the life of a sport star?
3) A sport star you admire the most.
4) A childhood sports memory you cherish the most.
5) Do you think billiards should be called a sport?
6) How would you convince a kid playing video game to play an actual sport?
7) Do you think Olympics is over rated?
RELATED : How to appreciate Table Topic Speakers?
Thank you TM Mohit. If you have an idea for any role in Toastmasters, do let us know here.
To check out more ideas for the role of a Table Topic Master, look here.