TM John from London mailed us this submission. He came up with some simple Table Topics on the subject of time. We think that time is such a broad and common theme that there is abundant scope for more topics on it. So there’s a cue for you. Send us some more table topic ideas on the subject of time. Meanwhile, read his submission below.
Time is clearly an important element. No wonder we have appointed a person solely to keep time. Say hello to TM Name. While he manages the time today in our session, let us gather some ideas from our fellow club members on what they think about it. Let’s begin with our first volunteer.
- Do you think time management is over rated?
- If you had all the time in the world, what are the things you would like to spend them on?
- Are you a morning person or a night person?
- If time permitted, what are the things you would like to do before you died?
- Arrange in order of priority – Time, Health, Money and Knowledge.
- How many extra hours do you need in a day and why?
- Do you think early risers really have an advantage?
Thank you TM John for this submission.
We here at mymeetingroles.com are making a collection of scripts / introductions for all roles in Toastmasters. If you have such ideas or scripts that you have used in your club, let us know here or email us at email@example.com.
For more ideas to host a fun Table Topic Session, click here.