TM Rhea from Mumbai is indeed correct in saying that travel always makes for some amazing stories. And she has drafted some really unique and quirky table topics to extract these stories from her club members. We really loved the creative angle she has given to the topics in this submission. Take a look.
I firmly agree with the quote “once a year go someplace you have never been before.” The world is teeming with such beautiful sceneries that it would be an absolute waste of this gift called life if we didn’t view at least some of it before death comes knocking. One side benefit to travelling is that you always end up with loads and loads of stories to tell. And personal stories always make for some amazing table topics. So let’s hear your travel stories in today’s table topic session. Who would like to go first?
- Everybody has a cheap thrill when staying at hotels. What’s your hotel cheap thrill?
- What are the things you look forward to in the complimentary hotel breakfast buffet?
- If you could reach to your destination by a plane, car or ship, would you still take the train?
- If I were to check your hand luggage when travelling, what are the things I would find?
- What’s your worst vacation experience story?
- Spouse is the best vacation partner – agree or disagree.
- What’s your idea of an ideal vacation?
Thank you TM Rhea for this submission.
For more fun ideas to conduct a Table Topic session, click here.