This submission is by TM William from New York and we were delighted to read it. The introduction kinda gave us a feeling that William’s club members like him a lot. His frank words at least portray so. What do you think? Do let us know.
I listen to it when I am in a good mood and when I am in a bad one as well. Frankly speaking, sometimes I listen to it to create mood too if you know what I mean. Music has universal appeal. I am yet to meet someone who says they hate music or don’t like listening to any kind of music. If you know someone, do introduce me. I would be delighted to meet an alien. Thanks to the TMOD for choosing such a wonderful theme and giving me the opportunity to host a beautiful Table Topic session on it as well. Let me repeat the rules – any of you can volunteer to speak and the time limit is 1 to 2 minutes. Let’s begin.
- Musical instruments you wished you learnt early in life.
- High volume fast paced party tracks VS soft melodic soothing songs – what’s your pick?
- Music stars VS film stars – who has a better chance of winning your heart?
- K pop – if you were a teenager now, would that be your thing?
- How does music as a healing therapy sound to you?
- Movies based on music you would recommend?
- Music VS Dance – if God could give you one talent, which should it be?
Thank you TM William for this submission.
We here at mymeetingroles.com are making a collection of scripts / introductions for all roles in Toastmasters. If you have such ideas or scripts that you have used in your club, let us know here or email us at email@example.com.
For more ideas to host a fun Table Topic Session, click here.