TM Neha is fond of rainfall. She says her best memories from childhood are from monsoon days. She would make the most of the heavy downpour just by being on their large terrace. In this submission, she coaxes her club members to relive some of their rainy days. Read her submission below.
We have all got our share of rainfall stories – the getting wet in the rain story or the hope it stops soon when it rains story or worse the slip and fall in the rain story. It wouldn’t be wrong to say that rainfall gives us opportunity to create the most vivid memories. So let’s relive some of those memories today in this impromptu speaking session. As you might have guessed topics are based on rainfall and any of you can volunteer to speak for 1 to 2 minutes. Let’s begin.
1) Your memorable getting wet in the rain story.
2) A friend of mine thinks rainfalls are romantic. What do you think?
3) Rainy day food that you relish.
4) If it rained today after this meeting is over, would you wait for it to stop or step out anyways?
5) What are your fondest memories of rainfall as a kid?
6) What makes your say rain rain go away, come again another day?
Thank you TM Neha for this submission.
We here at mymeetingroles.com are making a collection of scripts / introductions for all roles in Toastmasters. If you have such ideas or scripts that you have used in your club, let us know here or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more ideas to host a fun Table Topic Session, click here.