Do you shy away from talks on the theme of money? If this subject makes you uncomfortable, TM Manish from Mumbai is set to elevate your discomfort with Table Topics on the theme of money. Have a look.
Money is one topic that often we refrain from talking. In fact the only money talk most parents have with their kids is “Don’t spend it.” But ask any financial professional and they will tell you how important it is to talk about money with your kids, spouse and even parents. And today, I would like you to talk about it with us, Toastmasters – nothing personal or technical but some questions that may compel you to think and perhaps make you smile too.
So let’s begin. Who would like to volunteer?
1) How much money in your bank would make you retire immediately?
2) If you had so much money that you never had to work, what would you do?
3) One money advice that you would like to give your younger self.
4) What’s your take on lending money to friends and family?
5) Do you believe that money is really the root cause of all evil?
6) If you won a lottery, what would you do? Invest it, spend it or donate it.
7) Is the statement “Money cannot buy happiness” true or a lie.
RELATED : How to appreciate Table Topic speakers?
Thank you TM Manish for this submission. If you have such ideas for any role in Toastmasters, do let us know here.
For more ideas on hosting a fun table topic session, look here.