TM Oliver from New York had made this submission for table topics on the theme of summer. The questions are relatable and members in his club thoroughly enjoyed the session. Have a look.
Apart from Toastmasters, seasons can be the one unifying factor for all of us. It’s summer time and it’s safe to say that our air conditionings are on, our shorts are out and our sweats are flowing. It wouldn’t be wrong to say that whether its Toastmasters or summers, we are all in this together.
Today’s table topic session is also based on the theme of summer. I have some simple topics on which any of you can speak for 1 to 2 minute. Let’s begin. Who would like to volunteer?
1) What is your favorite thing about summer?
2) If you were given five free coupons for ice creams of your choice, what would you pick?
3) “Beachside” or “poolside” – which of the two is your thing?
4) Kill, marry, hook up – summer, winter, and spring.
5) A lemonade stand business idea that you would like to try
6) Tanning is over rated – what do you think.
7) Sunscreen or sunglass – if you could use only one, what would it be?
8) A summer sport you would like to invite all of us to play with you.
Thank You TM Oliver for this submission. If you have such ideas for any role in Toastmasters, do let us know here.
For more ideas on hosting a fun table topic session, look here.