Mumbai is a city that’s on the news every year for rainfall. That must have served as an inspiration for TM Manish who is a resident of the city by birth. Read his submission for the role of Table Topic Master below.
Some may hate summers, others may hate winters but if there is one season that everybody loves, it’s the rainy season. And it’s always easy to talk about things you love right? So today, let’s do a table topic round on this subject – the rainy season. I have some simple topics on which any of you can speak for 1 to 2 minutes. Let’s begin.
- How rainy do you like your rainfall to be?
- What do you like about rainfall?
- That time when it rained hard and you really wished it stopped.
- What do you think about the sound and smell of rain?
- Which movie, song or book does rainfall remind you of?
- Would you rather dance in the rain or stand by the side?
- Do you agree that we enjoyed rainfall better as kids than we do as adults?
Thank you TM Manish for this submission.
We here at mymeetingroles.com are making a collection of scripts / introductions for all roles in Toastmasters. If you have such ideas or scripts that you have used in your club, let us know here or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more ideas to host a fun Table Topic Session, click here.