TM Sanjana from Hyderabad conducted a Table Topic session in her club on the theme of Marriage. Here are some great topics she came up with to delight her club members. Have a look.
Hello Toastmasters. Our spouses and marriage provide us some of the best stories to tell in Toastmaster speeches or in a cocktail party. No wonder they are great fodder for most stand-up comedy acts as well.
Today, I have drafted some interesting Table Topics on the subject of marriage. And I am sure our members will have some great stores to share here as well. As you are aware, you have 1 to 2 minute to speak on the topic and 30 seconds to think before you begin speaking. So let us begin. Who would like to volunteer first?
1) If you could compare your marriage to a fruit, what would it be?
2) What according to you is the most important ingredient for a successful marriage?
3) What do you think is the right age to get married?
4) A celebrity couple you admire the most?
5) When couples fight, who do you think is often wrong – the husband or wife?
6) How would you console an unmarried friend?
7) What qualities make a great husband?
8) If you could exchange your wife, would you?
9) One person in your life you are eager to see getting married
10) A celebrity you think would make a great husband
Thank you TM Sanjana for your submission. IF you have some creative ideas for a fun table topic session, let us know here.
For more ideas on creative Table Topics, look here.