We express our gratitude (no pun intended) to TM Angela for this submission on table topics for two reasons. The first is of course for being a contributor but second is for finding such fun and varied table topics on a subject as narrow and sober as Gratitude. Do you agree with us? Let us know.
RELATED: How to do the role of Table Topic Master?
I have read my share of self help books and more than my share of motivational books. One tip that I have come across in every book I read is being grateful for the things we have in our life. Every self help guru mentions practising gratitude to maintain a positive state of mind and finding our way out of any mess we are in. I agree that practising gratitude every day sounds like a boring task but hey, if so many of those high earning authors mention it, there has to be some truth here. So let’s do it now. Grab a table topic today and let’s hear it out from you on gratitude. Let’s begin.
- Gratitude is the wine for soul. Go on. Get drunk.
- If you had to make a gratitude list for things in your life, what would be your top 3?
- If you had to make a gratitude list for people in your life, who would be your top 3?
- Feeling gratitude and not expressing it is like wrapping a present and not giving it.
- Three people on this planet who would definitely put your name in their gratitude list.
- Tough experiences in your life you are grateful for.
- If you can’t be content with what you have received, be thankful for what you have escaped.
RELATED: How to appreciate Table Topic Speakers?
Thank you TM Angela for this submission.
We here at mymeetingroles.com are creating a pool of scripts / ideas for various roles in Toastmasters. If you have any ideas, please share with us here or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more fun ideas to conduct a Table Topic session, click here.