This submission is by TM Rio for Table Topics on motivation. TM Rio here invites his club members to give small motivational speeches based on quotes and one-liners he gives out as table topics. Take a look.
RELATED: How to do the role of Table Topic Master?
There is no dearth of motivation out there in the world. We have movies, biographies, YouTube videos and of course a ticket to the Tony Robbins seminar. In fact, if we think about it, we get enough doses of it in Toastmasters as well. Just look at the theme today – our TMOD has left no stone unturned in infusing a fresh vial of motivation in each of our bloods. So let’s continue the process in our Table Topics session. I am looking for volunteers to make small 1 to 2 minute motivational speeches. Let’s begin.
- The best way to predict your future is to create it.
- It’s going to be hard but hard does not mean impossible.
- Good things take time.
- Success is the sum of small efforts repeated.
- It’s not whether you get knocked down, it whether you get up.
- If it scares you, it might be a good thing to try.
- A goal without a plan is just a wish.
RELATED: How to appreciate Table Topic Speakers?
Thank you TM Rio for this submission.
We here at mymeetingroles.com are creating a pool of scripts / ideas for various roles in Toastmasters. If you have any ideas, please share with us here or email us at email@example.com
For more fun ideas to conduct a Table Topic session, click here.