We absolutely love Table Topics that bring out personal stories of club members. This makes the session interesting and interactive. Here is a submission by TM William that fits this description perfectly. Take a look at topics that TM William has come up with below.
RELATED: How to do the role of Table Topic Master?
For a long time, I was absolutely convinced that I had no talents. There was not one activity I could do and not be ashamed of the outcome. Thanks to Toastmasters that changed. Now, every time someone asks me my talents, I say public speaking. And not with a heavy heart. Toastmasters has really helped me hone my speaking skills to a level where I feel confident about claiming it. But I know for a fact that several of our club members are multi talented. So let’s hear from them in today’s session. I would like to see volunteers to speak for 1 to 2 minutes on some simple topics I have drafted. Let’s begin.
- If you had to impress the judges at a reality show with your talent, what would you choose to do?
- As a teen, what talent did you desperately wish to acquire?
- Do you think all talents are inborn or can be acquired?
- Tell us about that kid in your school who was always popular because of his / her talent.
- If your kid could either be good in academics or a certain talent, what would you choose?
- Which celebrity do you think has handled his or her talent exceptionally well?
- Would you call yourself talented or hard working?
RELATED: How to appreciate Table Topic Speakers?
Thank you TM William for this submission.
We here at mymeetingroles.com are creating a pool of scripts / ideas for various roles in Toastmasters. If you have any ideas, please share with us here or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more fun ideas to conduct a Table Topic session, click here.