Do you want to get extract some fun stories from your members. This table topic session may just do the trick. TM Manish here first narrates his personal tale and goes on to persuade club members to do so as well. Take a look.
The first time I tried alcohol, I puked all the way home. When I rang the bell, I smelled equal parts puke and equal parts alcohol. My brother answered the door and he did not do a good job about hiding the fact. I do not remember much else about the evening but the next day I received a sermon that I do remember pretty well. My parents took their turn scolding me and explaining why alcohol is not just bad but actually a sin. That’s my story. Now I want to hear yours and table topics is an excellent way to do that. So would like to tell their story first?
- If you had to share a story about the time you were absolutely wasted, which story would you share?
- What are the reasons or occasions that you drink for?
- Imagine it’s your best friend’s bachelor party tomorrow? How’s your evening going to look like?
- What’s your favourite place and favourite order?
- Do you ever think about quitting alcohol altogether?
For the teetotalers –
- Do you not drink because it’s bad for health, tastes bad or because it’s a sin?
- How have your peers pressured you to take just one sip?
Thank you TM Manish for this submission.
For more fun ideas to conduct a Table Topic session, click here.