More than the Table Topics, we actually loved TM Manish’s introduction to this session. TM Manish has used some wonderful wordplay in breaking the ice about the session. Do you agree? Take a look and let us know.
RELATED: How to do the role of Table Topic Master?
Most people turn uncomfortable talking about money. No wonder that is one topic that is off limits at most dinner tables, which is really sad because kids grow up inheriting the same awkwardness. And the cycle repeats. Well in Toastmasters, making people uncomfortable is the motto. And Table Topics is one session that makes people more so. Since you are uncomfortable anyways, let’s bring money to the table as well. So who would volunteer to be uncomfortable first?
- If you had so much money that you need not work your life, what would you do with it?
- That moment when money matters made things awkward between you and some one.
- Does wisdom give you wealth or does wealth give you wisdom.
- Do you believe that the best things in life are free?
- If money was not an issue, where would you rather be tomorrow morning?
- In your experience, does excess money make people less compassionate or more charitable?
- That moment in your life when you wished you had more money.
RELATED: How to appreciate Table Topic Speakers?
Thank you TM Manish for this submission.
We here at mymeetingroles.com are creating a pool of scripts / ideas for various roles in Toastmasters. If you have any ideas, please share with us here or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more fun ideas to conduct a Table Topic session, click here.