This submission is by TM Ridhi from Mumbai for the role of Table Topic Master. We guess TM Ridhi has volunteered for the role on a festival themed TMOD session because all her topics revolve around the upcoming festival season. Take a look.
RELATED: How to do the role of Table Topic Master?
A big percentage of the fun in our lives happens during to the many festivals man has invented. Festivals give us the opportunity to take a day off, forget work and meet people in our lives other than colleagues. For many of us, it’s the only time when we take a plane and fly back to our homes. I say this because my tickets are already booked before this upcoming festival season. While those tickets are a little into the future, now is the time for my table topic master role. I would request you to kindly volunteer for table topics so that we may know your thoughts on festivals. Let’s begin.
- What are your fondest festival memories from childhood?
- Festivals are losing their essence in the modern world – agree or disagree?
- A festival that you could never get your head around.
- Which festival from a foreign country sounds exciting to you?
- Food, clothes or the rituals – which of the three aspects of festivals do you find most appealing?
- If you had the authority to invent a new festival, how would you design it?
- One festival that you eagerly wait for every year.
RELATED: How to appreciate Table Topic Speakers?
Thank you TM Ridhi for this submission.
We here at mymeetingroles.com are creating a pool of scripts / ideas for various roles in Toastmasters. If you have any ideas, please share with us here or email us at email@example.com
For more fun ideas to conduct a Table Topic session, click here.