We have had several submissions for Table Topic on old quotes and proverbs. It was time that we had a few on new age ones. Thankfully TM Logan from Ottawa is to our rescue. In this submission, TM Logan uses quotes from 21st century entrepreneurs as table topics. Read them below.
Rockefeller was good. And so was Henry Ford. But I think it’s time to move over them. We have so many visionary and innovative leaders in the 21st century that still quoting the ones from last one is simply old fashioned. So let’s quote our newest heroes and see how you view their ideas and thoughts. I request all of you to volunteer and participate in this session. Let’s begin.
- When something is important enough, you do it even if the odds are not in your favour – Elon Musk
- One of the only ways to get out of a tight box is to invent your way out – Jeff Bezos.
- Respect is how to treat everyone, not just those you want to impress – Richard Branson.
- If you just work on stuff that you like and you’re passionate about, you don’t have to have a master plan with how things will play out – Mark Zuckerberg
- Never give up. Today is hard, tomorrow will be worse, but the day after tomorrow will be sunshine – Jack Ma
- People are better at creating ceiling for themselves than any outside force – Gary Vaynerchuk.
- To model yourself after Steve Jobs is like “I would like to paint like Picasso, what should I do? Should I use more red?” – Larry Ellison
RELATED: How to appreciate Table Topic Speakers?
Thank you TM Logan for this submission.
For more fun ideas to conduct a Table Topic session, click here.