This is the second submission by TM Piyush for the role of Table Topic Master. What we love about the submissions sent by TM Piyush is that they are absolutely relatable and personal. This submission is no different. Take a look.
When I was a kid, cartoons were a one hour affair once a day. And Sunday was the day when they would air new episodes. We would finish all our tasks to make sure we were available to view them uninterrupted. And the days when power cuts prevented us from viewing them, I literally had tears in my eyes. That was my experience of watching cartoons as a kid. I would love to know your story. So let’s hear it out from our members in today’s table topic session. Who would like to volunteer first?
- As a kid, which cartoon was a must watch for you and why?
- Tom deserves as much love and compassion as Jerry. What do you think?
- What sort of cartoon merchandise did you own or fancy owning as a kid?
- As a grown up, can you still watch cartoons?
- What are the benefits of watching cartoons?
- One character that you absolutely despised then and now.
- Your views on cartoons kids watch these days?
Thank you TM Piyush for this submission.
For more fun ideas to conduct a Table Topic session, click here.