Are you in a room full of movie buff just like TM Rohit from Mumbai? If you are, TM Rohit has got some amazing table topics on movies and related stuff for your next session. Take a look at them below.
RELATED: How to do the role of Table Topic Master?
I am a movie buff and from my experience in this club, I know that so are most of you. And one thing two movie buffs cannot run out of is stuff to talk about. Agreements, disagreements, movie scenes, movie stars – there is literally so much you can talk about that you may need a tub of popcorn to go through. I don’t have popcorn with me right now but I do have some interesting topics for you. I would request all the movie buffs in our gathering to participate and get an opportunity to speak for 1 to 2 minutes on some fun simple topics. Let’s begin.
- A movie that you can watch another 100 times and why.
- A movie character that you immensely identify yourself with.
- An incident in your life that could very well be straight out of a movie.
- The worst movie you saw and your thoughts after watching it.
- Comedy, drama, sci-fi, thriller – what’s your type of movie?
- How does your snack tray look like in a movie hall?
- Who from our club would you cast if you were to make a movie?
RELATED: How to appreciate Table Topic Speakers?
Thank you TM Rohit for this submission.
We here at mymeetingroles.com are creating a pool of scripts / ideas for various roles in Toastmasters. If you have any ideas, please share with us here or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more fun ideas to conduct a Table Topic session, click here.