This submission is by TM Ava from New York and she presents the perfect questions to ask a group of entrepreneurs. If you have a room full of start ups and new entrepreneurs, this is an exciting session to host that all your club members would enjoy. Read on.
As an entrepreneur, we are all trying to sail our boat in rough waters. The winds are howling and the weather is always stormy but thankfully we have a supportive crew all giving their best to make it past this. So today, let’s talk about some of the good and bad moments of this storm that we have undergone. I have a few fairly basic questions about entrepreneurial journey that any of you can volunteer to speak on for 1 to 2 minutes. You get 30 seconds to think. Let’s begin.
- What’s the best customer experience you have had?
- A particularly tough customer you dealt with.
- Where do you see yourself 5 years from now?
- One area in your business where you have an edge over your competitors.
- If you were to pitch to a potential customer now, what would be your pitch?
- What’s the most desperate thing you ever did for your business?
- What are your suggestions to a new entrepreneur?
Thank you TM Ava for this submission.
For more fun ideas to conduct a Table Topic session, click here.