This submission by TM Camila from Los Angeles couldn’t have been better timed. We loved the topics she drafted on Christmas but what tickled us even more was the fun introduction she gave to the entire session before handing out those topics. Check it out below.
Christmas is here and if there’s a friend or relative you haven’t called in months, now is probably a good time to dial that number. And if you haven’t volunteered in Table topics during the same time, now is probably an even better time to volunteer. That’s because today’s topics are all based on Christmas. They are easy, simple and so relatable that they can out-relate all those relatives you haven’t spoken to. So before you speak to them, I urge you to participate and speak in today’s table topic session. Let’s begin with a show of hands.
- What’s your description of an ideal Christmas?
- A Christmas memory you cherish the most.
- How has your Christmas celebrations changed since childhood?
- Christmas, Halloween or Thanksgiving – if you had to miss one of these, which would it be?
- If you had to send a Christmas card to three people, who would they be?
- What are your plans for this Christmas?
- If Christmas is here, can New Year be far behind?
Thank you TM Camila for this submission.
For more fun ideas to conduct a Table Topic session, click here.