For lack of a better word, we would say this is a unique idea for a table topic session. We never thought days of the week could make for such good table topics. TM Sanjay did and hence this submission from him. Take a look.
RELATED: How to do the role of Table Topic Master?
I am a big fan of Sheldon from Big Bang Theory for one specific reason – his habit of doing specific things on specific days. Sheldon has days reserved for laundry, for Chinese food, for game night, movies night everything. It sounds boring and mechanic but makes a ton of sense practically. By doing things on specific days, you bring a sense of orderliness that helps you free up time for other activities. How do you view different days of the week? Or do they make no difference to you? Let’s know in today’s Table Topic Session. Who would like to volunteer?
- Is Monday blues a thing you really feel?
- Do you really thank God when it’s Friday.
- What makes Sunday a fun day for you?
- Imagine you had the power to invent an 8th day in the week for a specific purpose. What would you do?
- Is there a fix day in the week when you do specific tasks or are you flexible?
- Sundays as a kid VS Sundays as an adult – what’s the difference?
- Your views on our Toastmaster meeting day.
RELATED: How to appreciate Table Topic Speakers?
Thank you TM Sanjay for this submission.
We here at mymeetingroles.com are creating a pool of scripts / ideas for various roles in Toastmasters. If you have any ideas, please share with us here or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more fun ideas to conduct a Table Topic session, click here.