Table topics on books are high on demand in Toastmasters. We had received one submission on this subject earlier. Here we are back with another submission by TM Ankita from Mumbai. Check out her topics below.
The meeting theme for today is an absolute master stroke by the TMOD. Taking up a book review as a theme is a great way to infuse fun and stand out from our usual meetings. We are only half way through the meeting and thanks to the TMOD’s brilliant narration and play of the characters, we are already curious about how the story unfolds. But before that happens, let’s do some table topics. I have some interesting and thought provoking questions about books and the habit of reading and I would encourage all of you to participate. Before you ask, I have some questions for the non readers in our club as well. Let’s begin.
- If you could live the life of any character from a book, what would be your pick?
- How do you find the next book to read?
- How do you feel about books that are in multiple parts?
- A book that you have read multiple times.
- A book that you think should have had a better ending.
- What are your thoughts when standing with a group of people discussing about books?
- Books that you were almost tempted to read but failed to complete.
Thank you TM Ankita for this submission.
For more fun ideas to conduct a Table Topic session, click here.