There could have been no better time than this for a Table Topic session on the subject of Teacher’s day. We couldn’t thank TM Shradha enough for this one. If you have some more topics to add to this list, do let us know. For now, take a look at what TM Shradha has come up with.
I hated Chemistry as a student. It was one subject I always scored low because no matter how hard I tried, I just didn’t get it. That was until Mr. Anil showed up. He had a way to make Chemistry relatable that no teacher ever did. Mr. Anil had a trademark style – he would always show up in class with objects from our day to day lives that would make boring lessons come to life. From salt to calcium tablets to even a chilled bottle of cold drink – we have seen it all in our classes. I say this today because there could have been no better way to express my gratitude to Mr. Anil than to remember him on this special day. Who was your Mr. Anil and how do you remember him? Volunteer for Table Topics today to share with us your anecdotes.
- If you had to give a “Best teacher award”, whom would you pick from all the teachers who taught you?
- As a student, were you in the good books of your teachers or bad books?
- Teachers in your kid’s school VS teachers in your school – what’s the change?
- If you were to become a teacher, would you be a strict one or a fun one?
- That teacher on whom you had a big crush.
- That teacher from your school whom everyone loved to hate.
- How could we give our teachers the appreciation they deserve?
Thank you TM Shradha for this submission.
For more fun ideas to conduct a Table Topic session, click here.