After 18 months of virtual meetings, the time for a Table Topic Session on virtual meetings has definitely come. This submission by TM Ankita from Bengaluru is therefore just what we needed. At this point now, it’s only fair that you play this one in your club too. Take a look.
We all have our complains with the virtual meetings. There is lack of connect among members, calling it public speaking seems like a hoax and I miss the delicious snack tray from our physical meetings. Yet, we have to be thankful for these virtual meetings because if not for this, after a hiatus of 18 months and more coming, Toastmasters would have virtually been over. Since we are complaining anyways, let’s get it all out in today’s Table Topic session. Think of this like an opportunity to vent out your frustration. So who would like to go first?
- Over the last 18 months of virtual meetings, how has tech failed you?
- What are the things you miss the most about our physical meetings?
- Would you say you are very conscious or absolutely unbothered about your background in a virtual meeting?
- In what ways are our virtual meetings better than physical ones?
- Public speaking on zoom – like it or hate it.
- Do you claim to be a tech guru after all your experiences in Toastmasters virtual meetings?
Thank you TM Ankita for this submission.
For more fun ideas to conduct a Table Topic session, click here.