TM Ethan from Calgary has played it safe by opting to be the table topic master in this session. He let his club members do the truly tough task – giving impromptu speeches and taking a stand on Godly issues. He did some work though – coming up with some amazing topics for them to speak on. Read them below.
I know the SAA mentioned right at the beginning that there should be no reference to Sex, Politics and Religion, but I truly believe that God and religion are two separate things. I also know that speaking about God makes people uncomfortable but then again we are here doing public speaking. That makes people way more uncomfortable than anything else on the planet or in this case in the universe. So as the TMOD has already set the ball in motion with today’s theme, let’s keep it rolling. Who would like to volunteer?
- If God granted you an interview, what questions would you have for him?
- Imagine God granted you three wishes, how would your list look like?
- The God’s must be crazy – agree or disagree?
- Let’s say you are the God for a day – what are the things you would do?
- Do you think God cares for our prayers?
- How would people’s life change if they suddenly learnt tomorrow that there is no God?
Thank you TM Ethan for this submission.
For more fun ideas to conduct a Table Topic session, click here.