This submission by TM Bimal is for Table Topics in Toastmasters but frankly speaking, they are just as great topics for fun discussions as well. TM Bimal has drafted some questions about Google and our Google habits that may compel you to do some brain storming and even rethink your choices. Take a look.
RELATED: How to do the role of Table Topic Master?
There was a time when we looked up for things like meaning of life, our existence, our soul in philosophy or up in the sky. Today, we look them up in Google. On an average I use Google about five times a day. From the usual looking up for websites to finding why I dreamt about snakes, Google is my go to for literally everything. In fact it wouldn’t be wrong to say that Google is my non human psychologist. What do you Google about? And how do you feel about Google. Let’s find out in today’s Table Topic Session. Who would like to volunteer?
- If Google made all your searches public, would you be okay, embarrassed or in jail?
- What are the things you Google about?
- If Google could scan your home and tell you what’s where, would that be creepy or helpful?
- Google is too big a power in private hands – agree or disagree?
- How do you think the folks at Google have handled the enormous power they have?
- Do you think Google would still be the way you looked up for things 20 years from now?
- What are the things that amaze you about Google?
RELATED: How to appreciate Table Topic Speakers?
Thank you TM Bimal for this submission.
We here at mymeetingroles.com are creating a pool of scripts / ideas for various roles in Toastmasters. If you have any ideas, please share with us here or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more fun ideas to conduct a Table Topic session, click here.