Are public speakers a creative lot? We are as intrigued as TM Rita is. TM Rita asks her club members this and some other questions about creativity and creative geniuses. Read her submission for a table topic session below.
A lot of what we take for granted in life is courtesy of creative people around us – music, books, a great movie, even the clothes we wear. This world would really be a dull place if not for their talents. Every time a creative genius gives the world a great new piece of art, this world becomes a better and richer place to inhabit. Today, I would like to know your thoughts on this in our Table Topic Session. All of you are welcome to participate and speak on some easy table topics for 1 to 2 minutes. Let’s begin.
- Do you think creativity is inborn or can it be acquired?
- Girls in general are more creative than boys – agree or disagree?
- A creative artist you admire.
- How would a world without creative people look?
- What makes you feel creative?
- If you could be a creative genius, what sort would you fancy?
- Would you call public speaking a creative pursuit?
Thank you TM Rita for this submission.
For more fun ideas to conduct a Table Topic session, click here.