If your goal as a Table Topic Master is simply to get people to talk, TM Monica from New York has you covered. TM Monica has drafted some simple and easy topics that any person should be able to speak on. Read her submission below.
We know ourselves best. We know what our weak points are, what our strengths are and what makes us happy or sad. Speaking about ourselves should therefore be one topic that we can all nail perfectly. That’s my idea for today’s Table Topics – some simple topic about you to let your club members know you better. Let’s begin. Who would like to volunteer?
- Three things you are grateful for in life.
- If you could change anything about yourself, what would it be?
- What are some values or rules you would never break?
- What are your most prized possessions?
- If you could be in any other career, what would it be?
- Three bad habits that you would want to get rid of?
- How do you imagine yourself post retirement?
Thank you TM Monica for this submission.
For more fun ideas to conduct a Table Topic session, click here.