We received TM Oliver’s first submission for table topics on the theme of summer last year and here we are back with another one. If you want to talk about seasons, TM Oliver is your person. Check out his new submission below.
It’s another summer season and we couldn’t have been any happier and excited about it. Summer means a lot of different things to different people. It can be about the food you eat, activities you do or simply how you spend them. And today, it’s about our table topic session – the fact that it is based on summer. I have a few simple questions about the summer season and all of you are welcome to participate. Remember you have to speak for 1 to 2 minutes and you have 30 seconds to think.
- How are your summers different from your winters?
- Bryan Adams remembers summer of 69. Which summer do you remember?
- From summer of 69 to summer of 20, did Covid manage to screw your 2020 summer?
- How does the idea of next summer in India sound to you?
- Three images that spring to your mind when you hear summer.
- What outdoor activities do you fancy doing in summer?
- What are your childhood summer memories?
Thank you TM Oliver for this submission.
For more fun ideas to conduct a Table Topic session, click here.