Table topics on relatable subjects are exciting and also motivate members to speak. TM Emma from New York understands this perfectly as demonstrated by this submission. Have a look.
You can love it or you can hate it but one thing you cannot do is ignore it. I am talking about Microsoft Office and yes I just borrowed a Steve Jobs movie dialog to describe a Microsoft product. The irony. But isn’t that right. Each one of us uses at least one of the office tools almost daily. Be it Excel for budgeting, Power Point for sales pitch or Word to write our Toastmasters script. I do the last one religiously. So let’s here it from our Toastmasters today – their thoughts about the same in Table Topic Session. Anyone can volunteer to speak for 1 to 2 minutes on today’s session related to MS office tools. Let’s begin.
- What’s the one feature in any MS office tool without which you cannot imagine life?
- On a scale of 1 to 10, how complex would you rate MS Excel?
- Microsoft Power Point – love it or hate it?
- Do you feel a pen & paper helps generate more creative ideas than MS Word?
- In a world without Power Point, would presentations be better or worse?
- Is Microsoft Outlook boringly awesome or awesomely boring?
- Do you see Microsoft Office going obsolete when your kids start working?
Thank you TM Emma for this submission.
For more fun ideas to conduct a Table Topic session, click here.