Pick any FRIENDS related moment at random among a group of loyal fans and you are guaranteed to witness a flurry of passionate responses from every one. Do you know what means? FRIENDS is a great subject for Table Topics and the recent FRIENDS reunion just gave us dozen more topic ideas. So we handpicked some of them to come up with this amazing set of Table Topics for your club’s next meeting. But please feel free to share with us your responses on these questions, not necessarily as Table Topics but as comments on the post as well.
- Clearly Jennifer and David were hiding something. What do you think happened between them?
- Phoebe said she couldn’t be floopy at this age. Do you think Phoebe would lose it after all these years?
- Nobody remembers what Chandler did for a living. What do you think?
- Richard or Janice – which of the two supporting characters was more interesting?
- What are your views on the other shows Rachel and Chandler were casted in before FRIENDS?
- Spending memorable time with great people and getting paid handsomely for doing so? Do you feel short-changed in life?
- Rank these phrases from the show based on how iconic they were – Pivot, Smelly Cat, How you doin & Oh my God!
RELATED: How to appreciate Table Topic Speakers?
We here at mymeetingroles.com are creating a pool of scripts / ideas for various roles in Toastmasters. If you have any ideas, please share with us here or email us at email@example.com
For more fun ideas to conduct a Table Topic session, click here.