TM Julia’s topic sure gave us goose bumps. We could only imagine what the scene was like in the meeting where the TMOD played out the theme. If your club has had a similar theme, do share your experiences. Meanwhile, read TM Julia’s pick of topics on the theme below.
Let’s admit it, we have all pondered on it – the idea of ghosts and haunted houses. Every once in a while we feel we are not alone in an otherwise empty room. Or maybe you just turned more generous thinking it would lead you to heaven. If any of those ring a bell, don’t feel left out. All of us have been there, done so at some point of time. Let’s get it all out today. I have some simple topics on the theme as set by our TMOD and all of you are welcome to participate.
- If you were given an option to haunt 3 people, whom would you like to haunt?
- Do you think another life after death is a pleasant idea?
- Based on your calculations, are you going to heaven or hell?
- How would you like to be reborn if that’s a thing?
- If both you and your closest friend die – who would have a better record of deeds?
- Life on earth is over rated – what do you think?
- In your opinion, what’s more plausible – life after death or life beyond earth?
Thank you TM Julia for this submission.
We here at mymeetingroles.com are making a collection of scripts / introductions for all roles in Toastmasters. If you have such ideas or scripts that you have used in your club, let us know here or email us at email@example.com.
For more ideas to host a fun Table Topic Session, click here.