Here are some Table Topic ideas on the theme of Social issues. This submission is by TM Aastha from Delhi. Can you add some more topics to this list? Do send us if you have any.
Social issues are plaguing not just our nation but this planet. And this is clearly not a new phenomenon. Since the beginning of civilization, one section of mankind has always been at the receiving end of some form of social issue. Now I don’t claim we are going to solve them in the next thirty minutes. But we can discuss, give our views and ponder upon them. And Table Topics are an excellent way to do so. So please volunteer to speak you mind and heart out. Let’s begin.
- Social issues that you would like to be a part of.
- Poverty, climate change and gender inequality – the social issue you feel is plaguing our country the most.
- Politicians VS industrialists – who do you think are better suited to fight social issues?
- Poverty or lack of education – which of the two do you intensifies social issues?
- Many social problems could be solved if people have more money – what do you think?
- A celebrity you admire for their social work.
Thank you TM Aastha for this submission.
We here at mymeetingroles.com are making a collection of scripts / introductions for all roles in Toastmasters. If you have such ideas or scripts that you have used in your club, let us know here or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more ideas to host a fun Table Topic Session, click here.