We are all equally frustrated with work from home but TM Rahul is more equal than others. He took it to an altogether different level – drafting Table Topics on the subject of his frustration. Read his submission below and see if you can relate to his emotions.
RELATED: How to do the role of Table Topic Master?
Haven’t you had enough of it? Weren’t you maroon red frustrated when that mail informing further work from home extension popped while you were already bloody frustrated? Personally, I broke a glass that day. Not that I turned so mad that I smashed it against the wall. Just that I dropped my hands in lost hopes accidently knocking off the glass. But that still counts right?
If you ever had such moments, now is the time to let your steam off. I will give you the perfect opportunity in today’s Table Topic Session where any one may volunteer to speak for 1 to 2 minutes on some relatable topics. Let’s begin.
- Work from home is a lot of work.
- What are your work from home stories that you would tell when you work from office?
- How different are your coffee breaks when you work from home Vs when you work from office?
- Things that you lie about on the pretext of work from home.
- Bright side of work from home
- Dull side of work from home
- How does the idea of permanently working from home sound to you?
RELATED: How to appreciate Table Topic Speakers?
Thank you TM Rahul for this submission.
We here at mymeetingroles.com are making a collection of scripts / introductions for all roles in Toastmasters. If you have such ideas or scripts that you have used in your club, let us know here or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more ideas to host a fun Table Topic Session, click here.