This set of Table Topics was long due. It should have arrived in 2020. Thanks to Olivia we finally have it now. Here are simple topics on the subject of Corona Virus pandemic. Tell us if you used them in your club.
- Imagine a few decades from now, telling stories to your grandchildren about corona times. What would your stories be?
- In what ways have you changed as a person post corona crisis.
- What frustrated you more – wearing a mask or zoom calls?
- Social distancing is a good practice to follow in our lives in general. Your views.
- What are the things you felt thankful for over the last one year?
- Top 3 things that you lost due to this pandemic.
- Humans had this pandemic coming. What do you think?
Thank you TM Olivia for this submission.
We here at mymeetingroles.com are making a collection of scripts / introductions for all roles in Toastmasters. If you have such ideas or scripts that you have used in your club, let us know here or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more ideas to host a fun Table Topic Session, click here.