This submission for Table Topics is by TM Swati from Delhi. TM Swati has framed some wonderful topics on the subject of space. Read her submission below.
We have all had our days when we gazed into the stars and wondered about our origins or about life in general. We have all dreamt about going to space and imagining what it would be like. You would all agree that space is indeed an adventurous, thrilling, nerve wrecking game that at some point we all wished to play like Mario. Let’s hear it out today on this table topic session. I will give you some simple topics on which any of you can volunteer to speak for 1 to 2 minutes. Let’s begin.
- Imagine you are silver surfer. What would you do?
- Some people find stars and moon romantic. Do you?
- If Elon Musk asked you to volunteer for Mars residency, would you dare?
- What are your thoughts about Aliens?
- Imagine a weekend getaway to space. What would yours look like?
- As a child, which space movie or cartoons thrilled you?
Thank you TM Swati for this submission.
We here at mymeetingroles.com are making a collection of scripts / introductions for all roles in Toastmasters. If you have such ideas or scripts that you have used in your club, let us know here or email us at email@example.com.
For more ideas to host a fun Table Topic Session, click here.