TM Rohit from Mumbai is an ardent cricket fan. With the IPL fever in full swing, this Table Topic session couldn’t have been any better timed. Read his topics on the subject below.
RELATED: How to do the role of Table Topic Master?
As they say, Cricket is not a sport; it’s a religion in India. And we may not follow our original religions here but we follow this one rather passionately. There are Gods, followers and even fanaticism. So much hoopla about what in the end is just a sport. So let’s follow the trend. I am not sure how good a Cricket player you guys are but I will let you tell us in the Table Topic session and I promise we will believe whatever you have to say. Let’s begin.
- Test cricket, ODI or 2020 – in which format can you kick everyone’s ass?
- If you had to make your own team, which of us would you not pick?
- Cricket matches that you remember
- Cricket players you would like to meet in person
- Funny gully cricket memories from your childhood
- Since we are Toastmasters, which captains gave the best winning speeches?
RELATED: How to appreciate Table Topic Speakers?
Thank you TM Rohit for this submission.
We here at mymeetingroles.com are making a collection of scripts / introductions for all roles in Toastmasters. If you have such ideas or scripts that you have used in your club, let us know here or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more ideas to host a fun Table Topic Session, click here.