TM Julia from London is all set to unbox some horrors from the past in this table topic session. She quizzes her club members on their heartbreak experiences for some juicy stories. Read her topics below.
Heart breaks – we have all been there, done that and have that done to us as well. Can I have a show of hands if that’s true for all of you? Good – so that means all of you have experience in this field and that should give you context for today’s Table Topic session. Let’s share some stories and perspectives on heart break today. I have some simple topics on which any of you can volunteer to speak for 1 to 2 minutes. Let’s begin.
- Are heartbreaks only romantic?
- If you had to break someone’s heart on Valentine’s day, how would you do it?
- Movies on heart break you love
- Can you get back with someone after a heart break?
- A tub of ice cream and heart break – is that really a thing?
- Would you rather break someone’s heart or have your heart broken?
- A heart break you witnessed that was cinematic.
Thank you TM Julia for this submission.
We here at mymeetingroles.com are making a collection of scripts / introductions for all roles in Toastmasters. If you have such ideas or scripts that you have used in your club, let us know here or email us at email@example.com.
For more ideas to host a fun Table Topic Session, click here.