Here is a table topic submission on a beautiful theme that we couldn’t believe we missed for such a long time – “Colors in life.” This submission is by TM Lisa from London and she managed to draft some incredibly diverse questions on the theme. Read her submission below.
All of us have some personal favorite colors. Mine is blue. Irrespective of whatever color you like, everyone would agree colors do play a vital role in our lives – from the clothes we wear to our walls to gadgets to even our skin. Sadly, the last one has led to immense conflicts and hatred in our world. Yet, we would still agree that life is beautiful in colors. So let’s talk some more on this today in our table topic session. I have some simple topics on the theme of colors in life on which any of you can speak for 1 to 2 minutes by raising your hands. Let’s begin.
- How did you view colors as a child and now?
- How important are colors to you when buying clothes?
- Whom would you give a red, yellow and a white rose?
- After all the colors in our smart phones, how do you feel about black and white photographs?
- If you had the power to permanently delete some colors from the world, which ones would you pick?
- What do different colors mean to you?
- Green, Yellow, Red.
Thank you TM Lisa for this submission.
We here at mymeetingroles.com are making a collection of scripts / introductions for all roles in Toastmasters. If you have such ideas or scripts that you have used in your club, let us know here or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more ideas to host a fun Table Topic Session, click here.