TM Neha from Delhi has made a smart move. While playing her role as the Table Topic Master, she designed the topics on questions that puzzled her mind. We are sure her club members didn’t disappoint her with their responses. See her submission below.
Last year I went to a safari. And I was amazed. The jungle appeared so beautiful, so green. It made me rethink about my city life. It also made me think about several other aspects. Questions started popping up in my head – some rational one but others were pure crazy. And I didn’t have the answers. I began wondering where I could find answers to these questions that puzzled me. Until this week when I noticed our beloved TMOD has chosen a theme titled “Animal Kingdom.” I volunteered to be the Table Topic Master so that I may seek my answers from you. I have framed those questions into some beautiful topics on which any of you can volunteer to speak for 1 to 2 minutes. Let’s begin.
- If you could be any animal in the jungle, which one would you be?
- Do animals live a more content life than humans?
- If animals could speak, what would they gossip about?
- Imagine you are a lion. What would your message to humans be?
- If you were to create a brand new animal from scratch, what type of animal would you create? Let your imaginations run wild?
- Humans are animal’s worst best friend.
- Animal based movies you like.
Thank you TM Neha for this submission.
We here at mymeetingroles.com are making a collection of scripts / introductions for all roles in Toastmasters. If you have such ideas or scripts that you have used in your club, let us know here or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more ideas to host a fun Table Topic Session, click here.