TM Angela from London previously sent us a submission for Table Topics on Chocolates. And this time, it’s something more irresistible – ice cream. You may want to get a scoop while you read this one. Check it out below.
Do I need to sell ice cream to you? I guess not. And if that’s the case, I expect to see some wild enthusiasm in our Table Topic session today which not co incidentally also happens to be based on ice creams. On a side note, if today’s topic gives you cold feet, you would know why. So let’s begin. Who would like to volunteer?
- A tub of ice cream and heart break – what’s your take?
- Your favourite ice cream memories from childhood.
- Do you have any crazy ice cream craving stories?
- Which ice cream places in town are your favourites?
- Vanilla ice cream – does that make you drool or scratch your face?
- If ice cream flavours were season, which season would vanilla, chocolate and strawberry be?
- If you were Queen Elsa, how would you use your power?
Thank you TM Angela for this submission.
We here at mymeetingroles.com are making a collection of scripts / introductions for all roles in Toastmasters. If you have such ideas or scripts that you have used in your club, let us know here or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more ideas to host a fun Table Topic Session, click here.