TM Angela from London loves chocolates. Going by her fondness, she can have them for breakfast, lunch, dinner and apparently Table Topics too. Read her submission for Table Topics on the subject of Chocolates below.
Chocolates work every time – when you are sad, happy, excited, or plain simple confused. For me, chocolates work when I am tired too. And today, it’s gonna work for Table Topics. Let’s have some fun revelations about our chocolate fetishes in today’s impromptu session. Any of you can volunteer to speak for 1 to 2 minutes on sum fun topics revolving around chocolates. Let’s begin
- What do you do with a Ferrero Rocher – eat it or gift it away?
- Treasured chocolate memories from your childhood.
- Chocolates or cookies – your pick.
- If someone had to bribe you, would chocolate work?
- Have you ever a) stashed, b) stolen or c) shared chocolates?
- Which are the best chocolates you ever had?
- What’s your take on snickers tag line – “you are not you when you’re hungry.”
Thank you TM Anegla for this submission.
We here at mymeetingroles.com are making a collection of scripts / introductions for all roles in Toastmasters. If you have such ideas or scripts that you have used in your club, let us know here or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more ideas to host a fun Table Topic Session, click here.