TM Ankit from Kolkata sure likes to twist things. Be it a skipping rope or Table Topics. In this submission, he has twisted has popular brand tag lines to make for some sassy Table Topics. Have a look.
Brands and their tag lines are some of the most memorable things in our life. You may forget the name of your first friend but there is little doubt you would ever forget what Nike’s slogan is. And am pretty sure all of us have had way better times with our childhood friend than with a Nike shoe. So let’s make the memorable a little jocular today. I have twisted some popular brand tag lines to design today’s Table Topic and any of you may volunteer to speak on them for 1 to 2 minutes. Let’s begin.
- If red bull really gave you wings, what would you do?
- Since diamonds are forever, would you still get a second one in your life?
- Tell us about a time when you used Google for an evil purpose.
- If you really had to open happiness, would you get a coke or alcohol?
- What would make Disneyland the happiest place on earth for you?
- Imagine you just had a finger licking good friend chicken. Was it in KFC or someplace else?
- I believe the ultimate driving machine is not BMW but Uber. What are your thoughts?
Thank you TM Ankit for this submission.
We here at mymeetingroles.com are making a collection of scripts / introductions for all roles in Toastmasters. If you have such ideas or scripts that you have used in your club, let us know here or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more ideas to host a fun Table Topic Session, click here.