TM John is a concerned citizen of our planet. His topics on the subject of going green display a sense of concern and thoughtfulness. Read his submission below.
Going green is all the craze and for the right reasons. We might already be too late in boarding that train. It makes sense that we label it as a craze and close the gap rather than taking it up as a casual hobby. Let’s hear more on this from our members today in the Table Topic Session. All topics are framed on this subject and any of you can volunteer to speak for 1 to 2 minutes. Let’s begin.
- Do you think as humans we are doing sufficient in going green?
- What was your reaction to Donald Trump saying Global Warming is a hoax?
- How would you explain your kid why going green is important?
- A celebrity whose actions you like on Going Green.
- As in individual, do you feel too small to make a difference in tackling global warming?
- What do you prefer – saving this planet or building another one?
Thank you TM John for this submission.
We here at mymeetingroles.com are making a collection of scripts / introductions for all roles in Toastmasters. If you have such ideas or scripts that you have used in your club, let us know here or email us at email@example.com.
For more ideas to host a fun Table Topic Session, click here.