It appears TM Elizabeth from London has had some really interesting gym experiences. The Table Topics she drafted on the subject make for some wonderful speeches. As she admitted, club members gave some hilarious answers and confessions in the session. Read her submissions below.
We are in the middle of a pandemic or at the end of it depending on some people’ beliefs and actions. This has been one period when the entire world understood the importance of staying fit and healthy. And a gym is one place that instantly comes to your mind when you think about staying fit. If you think about it, gyms make for some really interesting conversation. Keeping that in mind, today’s topics are framed on the subject of gym on which any of you can speak for 1 to 2 minutes. Let’s begin.
- Summer bodies are made in winters.
- I have not been going to the gym because …
- Thank God it’s not illegal to have a crush on your Gym instructor.
- Playing a sport VS Going to the gym – what do you prefer?
- Do you think gym is a great place to find your next love interest?
- Physical health or mental health – what’s your priority?
- A Gym membership is an investment.
Thank you TM Elizabeth for this submission.
We here at mymeetingroles.com are making a collection of scripts / introductions for all roles in Toastmasters. If you have such ideas or scripts that you have used in your club, let us know here or email us at email@example.com.
For more ideas to host a fun Table Topic Session, click here.