What’s better than a great theme? Brilliant Table Topics on the great theme. TM James from London has come up with some really simple yet thought provoking topics on the theme of junk food. A special mention to the last topic on his list – that one got members in his club thinking and discussing post meeting on the subject. Read his submission below.
The TMOD’s choice for our meeting theme today is fabulous but not the VP PR’s design of the creative for this meeting. That delicious cheesy burger in the creative almost had me make a stop at McDonalds on my way to this meeting today. Jokes aside, the TMOD has give us some food for thought and now it’s our turn to have some thoughts on our food. This session will give you ample opportunity to do so. I have some simple Table Topics today on the theme of junk food on which any of you can speak for 1 to 2 minutes. Let’s begin.
- Junk food is bad but so is the air we breathe.
- If you could ban all junk food from the world but one, which would it be?
- How cheesy do you like your junk food to be?
- If McDonalds was in the healthy food business, what would its menu look like?
- Junk food is bad health but good business.
- How often do you eat junk food?
- A Junk Food Cess to sponsor hospitals. How does this sound?
Thank you TM James for this submission.
We here at mymeetingroles.com are making a collection of scripts / introductions for all roles in Toastmasters. If you have such ideas or scripts that you have used in your club, let us know here or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more ideas to host a Table Topic Session, click here.