TM James from Chicago sent us his submission for Table Topics on the theme of online meeting. The topics ensure that there will be some dose of laughter in the course of the session. Have a look.
Online meeting has been here for some time now. And we have all experienced it in some capacity. This means we have all had our share of frustrations, convenience and accidents with the online meeting format. So let’s recount these experiences in today’s Table Topic Session. Today’s session will help you share those experiences with fellow Toastmasters. Let’s begin.
- In the course of your life, which of the two have you said more – “Am I audible?” or “I love you”
- The funniest incidence of online meeting you remember
- Which aspects of offline meet do you miss the most in online meets?
- That moment when you accidentally left your audio / video on.
- That moment when someone else accidentally left their audio / video on.
- Did you learn more, less or equally over the last nine months of online meets compared to offline meet?
- Going forward, would you like online meets to continue in some way, like once a month?
Thank you TM James for this submission.
For more fun ideas to conduct a Table Topic session, click here.