Social media is one topic that ignites instant connection and engagement. And these are two elements that can make a Table Topic Session exciting. Here is a submission by TM Shweta from Ahemdabad that does just this. Have a look.
Hello everyone. There is no doubt that social media has become an intricate part of our lives. We may forever complain about it and criticize it but there is no denying that social media is not going anywhere out of our lives any time soon. So, since we are stuck with it anyways, let’s have some fun over the subject. Today’s Table Topic Session is based on some fun questions about Social Media on which any one of you can volunteer to speak for 1 to 2 minutes.
So let’s begin. Who would like to volunteer first?
1) If Harry Potter had a Facebook profile, how would it look?
2) What’s the most bizarre fake news that you came across through social media?
3) Airport check-ins – what’s your view on this?
4) The craziest thing you did going out of your way just to post on social media.
5) All of us have stalked someone at some point of time on social media. Tell us your story.
6) How much money would it take to get you to exit all social media for life?
7) Social media is a boon – reply in yes or no exclusively.
Thank you so much TM Shweta for this wonderful submission. If you have a script or idea for any role in Toastmasters, do let us know here.
For more ideas to host a fun Table Topic Session, click here.