Holidays is one topic that ignites instant excitement in everyone. Here is a Table Topic idea on this topic submitted by TM Rita from Mumbai. Have a look.
Hello everyone. All of us have vacation memories that we cherish. And if there’s one plan that gets people on board instantaneously, it’s a vacation plan. The fact that most of them would eventually back out is another story altogether. It’s safe to say that vacation is one topic that excites everyone and I hope some of that excitement rubs on to our Table Topic Session today because today’s topic are linked to holidays and vacations. I have some interesting topics on which any of you can speak for 1 to 2 minutes.
Let’s begin. Who would like to volunteer?
1) What’s an ideal vacation for you?
2) Beach, hill station or a world class city – what type of person are you?
3) Do you agree that an Airbnb room enriches your vacation experience far more compared to a hotel room?
4) Vacation with friends or family – what do you prefer?
5) A trip that you cherish the most.
6) What is your dream vacation?
7) Would you rather take one long holiday in a year or three short ones?
8) Once a year, go someplace you have never been – what’s your take on this?
RELATED : How to appreciate Table Topic Speakers?
Thank you TM Rita for this submission. If you have an idea for any role in Toastmasters, do let us know here.
For more ideas on hosting a great Table Topic Session, click here.